Dogbert exemplifies genius. True genius is accepting the limitations of reality and finding a way to make them inconsequential.
Who NEEDS to make gold anatomically when there are so many ways to take it from other people?
It's called frequency trading, duh. In theory a virtual cash machine IF you have a direct connect to the market, a very talented programmer / network engineer (I really mean engineer not a certification lol) and about 10 million dollars, maybe more.
1. Start with about a million (2^20) people.
2. Describe a bold financial move (BFM) in a newsletter sent to half the people. Send a similar newsletter to the other half with the opposite BFM.
3. After one of the BFMs is proven correct, keep the subscribers you sent that one to.
4. Repeat from step 2 another nine times. You will then have a pool of about a thousand people to whom you have given ten correct BFMs in a row. To them, you will appear to be a financial wizard.
5. Turn the group over to Dogbert, collect your salary, and retire (or run for office).