Home

Strips

Comments

Sort By:
-33 Rank Up Rank Down
Apr 6, 2012
Conservatives love to use the "other people have it worse" routine to shut up workers.
 
 
+13 Rank Up Rank Down
Apr 6, 2012
In return, Dilbert is envious of those that get to spend their time outside to enjoy nature....
 
 
Apr 6, 2012
This strip is awesome, I have been reading it since 1994 and it just keeps getting better. I am glad they abstain from profanity, it isn't necessary to get their messages across.
 
 
+45 Rank Up Rank Down
Apr 6, 2012
This is why I read Dilbert to get happy every day. Comparens.
 
 
+43 Rank Up Rank Down
Apr 6, 2012
No wonder watching the "1 percent" on TV makes the other 99 percent unhappy.
 
 
 
Get the new Dilbert app!