Home

Strips

Comments

Sort By:
Sep 1, 2013
For the record, that is a common mistake with "safe sex" practices. If some device or practice is 99.9% effective at preventing disease and/or pregnancy, that is for a single use. If you use it every week for a year, it is .999**52 or only 95% effective. Throw in user effectiveness being much lower than method effectiveness (it's hard to be careful when you're panting), and "safe sex" is vastly overrated. Long term monogamous relationships is the only "safe sex".
 
 
Sep 1, 2013
@rxantos, you need to review your probability math. Given your percentages, the likelihood of NOT dying AND NOT promoted is .40 * .61 = .244, so there is a 24% chance of NOT avoiding him, or a 76% chance of avoiding him.
 
 
+28 Rank Up Rank Down
Sep 1, 2013
"Average idiot" - lovely idea that there are perceivable levels of idiocy.
 
 
+17 Rank Up Rank Down
Sep 1, 2013
The ones you avoid today become your manager tomorrow. At least you are experienced at avoiding them.
 
 
+19 Rank Up Rank Down
Sep 1, 2013
I have this conversation in my head at least 10 times a day
 
 
 
Get the new Dilbert app!